• Belief in the triune God whose grace is manifested in the love and righteousness of God the Father, the redeeming work of God the Son, and the quickening power of God the Holy Ghost.
• Belief in the essential Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His Incarnation and Virgin Birth, the truthfulness of all His words, His all sufficient atoning vicarious death upon Calvary for sin, His bodily Resurrection, Ascension, and Coming Again.
• Belief in the whole Bible consisting of the 39 Books of the Old Testament and the 27 Books of the New Testament as the inspired Word of God, and therefore true and Divinely authoritative and as God’s sufficient revelation in all matters of doctrine and practice.
• Belief that all men have sinned and come short of the glory of God: and in the necessity of the New Birth by the Holy Spirit in those who become children of God through faith in Jesus Christ.
• Belief in the Divine Authority and perpetual obligation of the Christian Sabbath or Lord’s Day and conviction of the necessity that all effectual assertion, observance and defence of the Lord’s Day rest, must be on this basis.
• Belief that in asserting the obligation of the Lord’s Day the Gospel of the grace of God through Jesus Christ should be proclaimed.
If you have any questions, please
send us a message using the details found on our Contact page.
P.O. Box 450
Otterville, ON N0J 1R0
The Canadian Lord’s Days Association - For the Purpose of Preserving the Sanctity of the Lord’s Day.
Canadian Charity Registration Number: 887423234RR0001